- Project 365 – a Photo a day, on my http://mericate.wordpress.com blog.
- I’m going to a social gathering this evening, to mingle with other members of the Displaced Homemakers Program/Focus on the Future. This program helped me so much when I was first seeking employment after being a stay-at-home mother for 13 years.
- Concert tomorrow night – for my son’s string orchestra and the extremely talented singers in the Chorus.
- I am an idiot, and I am driving my daughter to her district One-Act contest thingy that is about 66 miles away on Saturday. Oh, and it’s going to take all friggin’ day, and I’m probably driving other people, too. Joy. But I really do want to see her perform. She has a lead in this play, and this will be the only chance to watch.
BUT I also have to:
- Get my last homework assignment for Programming turned in by midnight. I haven’t started it yet. (I’ve done the reading, though…)
- Take the third exam for my Database Management class.
- Keep on keeping on at work.
- Prepare for final exams.
So, yeah. Can I say, once again, that this time of year kind of sucks? At least I have a week off at Christmas. Except for an all day deposition on the 23rd. But other than that…