- I started cleaning the mold/mildew from the interior of a car that has been parked on the lawn for a few months. It was the car that belonged to Adam’s grandparents, and when it is clean, my son will drive it. Hopefully it won’t be Ground Zero for the zombie apocalypse.
- I washed dishes. Sigh. Another biohazard…
- I went to a hippy grocery store seeking an enzyme based mold killer for the aforementioned car. I came home with hair dye, shampoo, and various food items including sinfully good baked items. No enzyme cleaner, though.
- I covered the grays with mahogany dye.
- I started writing the sequel. Again.
Things I didn’t do:
- Take the camera to Devil’s Milhopper Park
- Finish the damn car… Or all the dishes.
- Cleaning out the ferret’s cage (thoroughly) and putting in the new hammock for our bouncy pouncy psychotic bundles of joy.
Yes, we do have ferrets.